On this page:
Where to find defibrillators in Leoben
We are currently aware of the following locations of defibrillators in Leoben.*
Please note that access to the defibrillators is determined by the opening hours of the respective facilities.
- Defibrillator map: locations of defibrillators in and around Leoben (Open Street Map)
- Old City Hall (Altes Rathaus) – accessible 24/7 in the entrance area of the building (Hauptplatz 1)
- ASZ Recycling Centre Leoben – opening hours (Am Wirtschaftspark 11, office of the facility manager)
- Citizen Services Centre at Leoben City Hall – opening hours (Erzherzog Johann-Straße 2; ground floor)
- Leoben Museum Centre – opening hours (Kirchgasse 6)
- Leoben Municipal Theatre (Homanngasse 5)
- Leoben Sports Hall (Kerpelystraße 11)
- Leoben Ice Rink (In der Au 4)
- Tivoli Sports Facility (Zeltenschlagstraße 1)
- Asia Spa – opening hours (In der Au 3)
- LCS Leoben – opening hours (Hauptplatz 19; 2nd floor, shopping centre management)
- Leoben District Authority – opening hours (Peter Tunner-Straße 6; ground floor, next to info point)
- Leoben Justice Centre (Dr. Hanns Groß-Straße 9)
- Leoben Police Department (Josef Heißl-Straße 14)
- University of Leoben Campus (there are several defibrillators on campus)
- Josefee-Apotheke – opening hours (Franz Josef-Straße 7)
- Zgonc shop Leoben – opening hours (Kärntner Straße 10)
Something missing? Are there any other defibrillators in Leoben we did not mention? Please let us know where they are, by contacting the web content managers of the City of Leoben via +43 3842 4062-372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: This overview has been compiled with the greatest care, but no guarantee can be given for the completeness and accuracy of the information.
How to use a defibrillator
First aid can be a life-saver in the event of cardiac arrest or respiratory-circulatory arrest. By using defibrillators, even non-experts can take life-saving measures.
Simply switch on the device and follow the instructions.