City map & Travelling to Leoben
On this page:
The official Leoben city map shows you where to find important municipal institutions and authorities, pharmacies, medical doctors, sports and leisure facilities, cultural facilities, and so much more:
Travelling to Leoben
Thanks to its location in the very heart of the Styria, the City of Leoben can be conveniently reached, both by public transport and by car.
- Graz: approx. 50 minutes
- Vienna: approx. 90 minutes
- From motorway exits Leoben West or Leoben Ost: approx. 10 minutes to the city centre
The railway hub in Leoben is well connected to international and national railway destinations.
From the railway station, it is only a 10-minute walk or a short bus or taxi ride to the city centre.
More on this subject: Leoben Railway Station
The closest airports are
Car parking in the city centre
Leoben offers several car parks and garages in the city centre available for short-term parkers:
- Underground car park at Leoben Main Square/Hauptplatz – central location, directly connected to the main square and Leoben Congress
- Multi-storey car park at LCS – parking area of LCS Leoben City Shopping Centre, with access to the main square
- Asia Spa car park – car park at Asia Spa and Leoben Ice Rink, only a short walk from the University of Leoben
More on this subject: Car Parks in Leoben
Parking zones in the city centre:
You will find two types of parking zones in the city centre of Leoben, both subject to charge: the Blue Zone and the Green Zone.
More on this subject: Parking Fees and Parking Zones in Leoben
Bus parking in the city centre
There are several options for tour buses to stop and park near the city centre:
Stops for drop-off and pick-up (no parking):
- Otto Glöckel-Straße
Parking for longer periods of time:
- Mühltaler Straße
- Parking bay in Kärntner Straße