On this page:
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
every last Saturday of the month: 10:00 – 17:00
Catalogue: What books are on offer?
- See the online catalogue for the books on offer.
- The team of Leoben Public Library (+43 3842 4062-308 or email@example.com) will be pleased to help and answer any questions you may have about the availability of specific books.
For any new books added to the stock of Leoben Public Library, please refer to the online catalogue: New publications.
Looking for something special?
You are looking for a book, but cannot find it in the library? Please notify the team of the Public Library who will try to meet your wish.
Online library stock: e-books & co.
Use the DigiBib Steiermark service to borrow digital media including e-books, e-papers and e-magazines or digital audio-books online and read them on your smartphone and e-reader. Some 25,000 media titles are available in our digital library.
How it works:
- You need to be a registered member of Leoben Library to use the service; please contact the Library to receive your access data for the DigiBib.
- Borrowing of online media is free of charge.
- Please note the Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement
Registration & fees
In order to be able to use the services of the Public Library and the digital library, registration is required.
How to register
Adults will need:
- an official photo ID
- the signed application form
Children & adolescents under 14 years of age will need:
- an official photo ID
- the application form – signed by a legal guardian
You can register either for one year or for one quarter of a year (three months). The following fees apply:
|ErAdults||Children & adolescents up to the age of 18|
|Annual fee||EUR 30||EUR 10|
|Quaterly fee||EUR 10||EUR 4|
|All prices incl. VAT.|
- Replacement card: EUR 1
- Overdue fee (per medium and day): EUR 0.30
- Reminder fee: EUR 2
- Administration fee (for lost or damaged media): EUR 2
- You can borrow media from Leoben Public Library for a period of three weeks. This period may be extended once by the library.
- Each user may take out a maximum of five items at the same time.
Online at DigiBib
- The lending period for digital media at the DigiBib ranges from one day for e-papers to up to three weeks for e-books.
Please refer to the Library Regulations (Bibliotheksordnung: in German) for detailed information on all applicable provisions.
Forms & guidelines
Our recommendation: Use the online form. In order to complete digital processing, you will need an electronic signature (e.g., Handy-Signatur).
In German:Bibliothek: Beitrittserklärung (Online) Bibliothek: Beitrittserklärung (pdf, 0.48 MB) Bibliothek: Benutzungs- und Gebührenordnung (pdf, 0.41 MB) Bibliothek: Datenschutzhinweis DigiBib (pdf, 0.01 MB)