Music & Arts School
On this page:
Location & contact
Leoben Music and Arts School
show on city map
- Niklasdorf Primary School
- St. Michael Primary School
- St. Stefan Primary School
- Courses are also offered at Leoben primary schools as needed.
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 13:00
Music lessons are held between 6 in the morning and 21:00.
The school is closed over the holidays (Christmas and Easter holidays, mid-term break in February and summer holidays).
Curriculum of the Music & Arts School
Leoben Music & Arts School offers music lessons for instruments, dance and art lessons, voice training and singing lessons.
Teaching is provided at several stages and offers the option of voluntary exams.
All age groups
The classes offered by Leoben Music & Arts School are addressed to all age groups, starting with mixed parent & child music groups where babies as young as 6 months are accepted, through to adults and senior citizens.
- When? Registration for Leoben Music & Arts School is open from May every year. The new courses and classes always begin in autumn. For dates please refer to the website of Leoben Music & Arts School oder unter +43 3842 4062-301.
- How? For registration, please send the needed documents by mail or e-mail to the Director`s office of Leoben Music & Arts School.
Documents you will need:
The school fee is due for one academic year and payable in monthly instalments by means of SEPA debit (in German) notes.
The fees apply for pupils with their principal place of residence in Leoben. For detailed information, including information for pupils and students from other communities, please refer to the Fee Schedule (in German).
Fees for the year 2019/2020:
|Children & young adults (condition: eligible for family allowance)||Adults|
|Subject (1- 3 persons)||EUR 481||EUR 930|
|Course (4-5 persons)*||EUR 357||EUR 357|
|Course (6+ persons)*||EUR 238||EUR 238|
* For parent-children courses (e.g. parent & child music groups), the child will be registered. This means that the fees for children apply in such cases.