Reporting Damage & House Rules
On this page:
If you notice any damage in a Leoben Municipality residential property, please differentiate between
- damage in the common areas of the building (e.g. lift, roof, staircase)
- damage within the flat
If you notice damage in your own council flat, please contact the department for
Leoben City Hall
Erzherzog Johann-Straße 2
show on city map
Mon & Thu: 08:00 – 16:00
Tue, Wed & Fri: 08:00 – 12:00
Tue & Wed: 12:00 – 16:00
Thu: 07:00 – 8:00 & 16:00 – 18:00
Fri: 12:00 – 13:00
In emergency cases (water, gas, district heating, electricity, sewage, …) please contact the on-call services of the town of Leoben.
Overview & contact: Municipal on-call duties
Tenants of council flats are obliged to observe the house rules (in German), which includes mutual respect and consideration of each other as well as fulfilling one’s rights and duties.
Tenants’ duties include:
- careful, appropriate handling
- regular maintenance
- regular ventilation and heating
- Common pets are generally allowed in council flats.
- Keeping dangerous animals (spiders, snakes, …) is prohibited under law in all council housing.
Tip: Good Neighbourhood Relations
The “Together in Leoben” initiative provides recommendations and guidelines for good neighbourhood relations.
In German:Gemeindewohnungen: Hausordnung (pdf, 0.15 MB)