Accommodation for Senior Citizens
On this page:
Accommodation in the centre of town
The senior citizens’ residences I, II and III in the centre of town offer the ideal environment for comfort, convenience, safety and quality of life for senior citizens of Leoben.
- A Senior Housing Officer has been appointed for each of the three citizen residences.
- The Housing Officer is there to support the residents and deals with all general questions and issues that come up on site. S/he has a sympathetic ear for all matters and concerns.
- S/he is also the point of contact for all information about nursing care services in Leoben and will establish contact to the mobile nursing services and household help.
Community & activities
- Meetings, walking groups, gymnastics, parties of various kinds and other celebrations are held regularly for elderly people in the community and in the residence.
- The Seniorenklub Stadt seniors club meets every Friday afternoon, between 2 and 5 pm in the common room of the Roseggerstraße 4 senior citizens’ residence.
Infrastructure & mobility
- Thanks to the central location on Stadtkai, medical doctors, pharmacies, restaurants and shops are all close by.
- The “bus-on-demand” stops in front of one of the residences. Bus service: Monday to Friday (if working days) from 08:00 to 18:00; ticket rates: Verbundlinie rates
- Other services: Baker service; mobile hairdresser and chiropodist service upon request; regular church services
Additional senior citizens’ residences are located in the districts of Leoben-Donawitz and Leoben-Göss:
Office in charge
Information on how to apply for a senior citizen accommodation and which documents you need: