Tivoli Sports Facility
On this page:
- The public sports facility Tivoli is open in the area of the skate park, multi-purpose court, beach volleyball court and asphalt track without a written booking.
- The natural and artificial turf areas are open after prior booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strict compliance with the currently valid COVID-19 regulations for sports of the federal government applies.
Beginning of April until the end of September:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 08:00 – 21:00
- Thursday: 13:00 – 21:00
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 09:00 – 19:00
Beginning of October until the end of March:
Types of sport
We have great facilities at the Tivoli Sports Facility, for you to enjoy the sports of your choice including:
- football (artificial and natural turf)
- beach volleyball
- skating (skate park with quarter pipe, funbox, etc.)
- stock sport (asphalt track)
|Artificial turf field||Natural turf field||Outdoor sports grounds*|
|Per unit (1.5 h; unit on weekends: 2 h)||EUR 90||EUR 110||–|
|Per unit (1 h)||–||–||EUR 10|
|Illumination per unit (1 h)||EUR 25||EUR 25||–|
|Shower at events (per showering unit)||–||–||EUR 10|
|Reservations required||yes||yes||no, but exclusive use is only possible with a reservation|
|All prices incl. VAT.|
* The outdoor sports grounds at Tivoli are sand, asphalt and hard sports areas. They are suitable for every type of sport except football.
If you wish to use the facilities of the Tivoli, you must adhere to the following regulations:
In German:Tivoli: Benützungsordnung (pdf, 0.35 MB)