Lost and Found
1. I have found something
If you find objects or cash with a value of € 10 and higher in the municipal area of Leoben, you are obliged to hand them in at the Lost and Found Office in the Leoben City Hall. When handing in lost property, you can remain anonymous or provide your name. If you provide your name, you will be notified as soon as the objects have been picked up.
2. I have lost something
When you have lost property, you can report the loss to the Lost and Found Office of the city of Leoben and reclaim it, provided that it has been handed in.
Please follow the procedure below:
- Online Lost and Found: You can report your loss to the Online Lost and Found Office (in German) and search for lost objects. In this way, the staff of the Lost and Found Office of the city of Leoben are informed about the loss. They will check if your lost objects are handed in and will notify you as appropriate.
- By telephone: You can contact the Lost and Found Office of the city of Leoben by calling +43 3842 4062-249.
- Personally: You can come to the Lost and Found Office in the Leoben City Hall in person and reclaim lost objects, provided that they have been handed in.
3. Completing a Notice of Loss
If you have lost transport tickets or certain documents, you need to complete a notice of loss in order to have a new document (duplicate) issued. A notice of loss can be completed in the Lost and Found Office in the Leoben City Hall.
- Notice of loss: € 2.10
- Additional fee (if you don’t need the notice of loss as a confirmation for a certain authority): € 14.30