Music and Arts School
1. Location and Opening Hours
Additional locations of instruction:
- Primary school Niklasdorf
- Primary school St. Michael
- Primary school St. Peter Freienstein
- Primary school St. Stefan
As needed, courses are also offered at the primary schools in Leoben.
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 13:00
Music lessons take place individually between 06:00 and 21:00.
Holidays: Over the holidays, the Music and Arts School is closed (Christmas holidays, semester break, Easter and summer holidays).
2. The Music and Arts School Curriculum
Along with instrumental lessons, the Leoben Music and Arts School also offers dance and art lessons as well as voice training and singing lessons. The training comprises several stages; voluntary exams can also be taken.
All age groups
The programme addresses all age groups. For children as young as 6 months and up, parent-child music-making lessons are offered, while adults and senior citizens can also take classes at the school.
More on this subject:
- Here you find the detailed curriculum of the Leoben Music and Arts School (in German).
- Get to know the teaching team of the Leoben Music and Arts School (in German).