Grant for MUL students (Montanuniversität Leoben)
1. What is the grant for MUL students?
Students of the Montanuniversität Leoben receive a grant when they register their principal residence for the first time in Leoben.
There is no legal entitlement to this grant.
For the exact conditions, please consult the eligibility guidelines for students of the Montanuniversität (in German).
Amount of the grant:
The grant is exclusively provided in the form of LE Vouchers:
- when registering a principal residence in Leoben for the first time: € 250 in the form of LE Vouchers
- for subsequent academic years with a principal residence in Leoben: € 100 in the form of LE Vouchers
The cut-off date for the grant in the first year is October 31. In subsequent years, in order to be eligible for the grant students must, effective November 1 of the given year, have their principal residence in Leoben and be enrolled at the University of Leoben.
2. How to apply for the grant
- Completed and signed grant application (in German)
- Copy of the current enrolment confirmation of the University of Leoben
Please follow the procedure below:
- Submit the subsidy application together with the confirmation of enrolment via post or e-mail to the Department of Finance of the city of Leoben at email@example.com or hand the documents in at the Office of the ÖH Leoben (Austrian Students’ Union) at the University of Leoben.
- After examining the application, the Students’ Union will distribute the LE Vouchers to the students.
3. Forms and Regulations
This form is currently being updated and will be available again by 1 April 2017.