Information on coronavirus
Please take note of the information provided on the current situation concerning coronavirus (Covid-19).
Important phone numbers and weblinks
- AGES-Hotline: 0800 555 621 (for general queries about the coronavirus – spreading, symptoms, prevention)
- Health advice hotline: 1450 (If you have symptoms or fear to have contracted coronavirus, please stay at home and call the health advice hotline.)
- Testing facilities in Leoben and in Styria: testen.steiermark.at (in German)
- Information on vaccinations: 0800 555 621 or österreich-impft.at (in German)
- Information on digital Covid certificates: gruenerpass.gv.at
Rules and regulations
For the currently applicable coronavirus rules and regulations please refer to
Please note the applicable travel warnings
Please note the information issued by Austrian authorities
- Follow the latest information issued by the public authorities in charge and at orf.at.
- Please act responsibly, especially in social media, and only share content from official, reputable sources.
- Ministry of Health: Information on coronavirus
- AGES Dashboard: Current COVID19 numbers in Austria
- Österreichischer Integrationsfonds ÖIF: COVID-19 Information in various languages
- UNHCR Austria: COVID-19 Information
- AGES: Questions and answers on coronavirus
- More information on measures adopted in Leoben (in German)