Hauptbahnhof Leoben (Main Railway Station)
1. Train Connections
The Main Railway Station Leoben is an important transport hub in Styria for both short and long-distance transportation.
Regional connections at the Leoben Main Railway Station:
- St. Michael/Obersteiermark: 7 minutes travel time
- Bruck an der Mur: 12 minutes travel time
- Graz: 45 minutes to 1 hour travel time
Domestic connections at the Leoben Main Railway Station:
- Vienna: approx. 2.5 hours travel time
- Villach: approx. 2.5 hours travel time
- Innsbruck: approx. 5 hours travel time
International connections at the Leoben Main Railway Station:
The main railway station is easily reached via multiple means of transportation as well as on foot:
- Bus stops in front of the station hall with good connections to different parts of Leoben and to Trofaiach
- 334 parking spaces
- “Kiss & ride” zone for dropping off and picking up passengers
- 150 bicycle spots and direct connection to the cycle path on the river Mur
- Taxi stand directly in front of the station hall
- Only a few minutes’ walk to the Leoben University and the city centre
More on this subject:
- Here you can find all the information on the Railway Stations (in German) provided by the ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways).
3. Tickets and Schedules
The ÖBB provides information on the schedule of the Leoben Main Railway Station.